Supplied in the camper you will find linen and bedding, kitchen essentials including crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils plus all the general living gear you’ll need. Don’t forget to pack soft bags instead of a suitcase – much easier to store in the camper!
Bring your pet
Well-behaved dogs or cats are welcome to come along for the trip. A fee per hire applies. This is to cover additional cleaning processes that we undertake. For more information on bringing a pet please see our guidance here.
Exact campervan model may vary - images are indicative only. Actual campervans may vary. Actual layout cannot be requested.
- we will always provide you with a similar or better campervan
- we will always provide you with a campervan with at least the number of beds booked
- if you have booked a camper with toilet/shower we will provide this type of vehicle
Drivers licence information
Please note: A current and full motor vehicle driver’s licence is required and must be produced upon vehicle collection. Visiting us from overseas? If your licence is in a language other than English, please ensure two things:
1. The licence is appropriate for a full size motor vehicle (not restricted or learner)
2. It must be accompanied by an accredited English translation. The translation must be provided by an an NZ Transport Agency authorised translation service or a diplomatic representative at a high commission, embassy or consulate, or the authority that issued your overseas licence. (An International Driving Permit may be acceptable as a translation if in English).
All children aged up to seven years must travel in an approved child restraint. This vehicle has positioning for a total of two child restraints. Child seats (approximate age birth – 3 years) and Booster seats (approximate age 4 + years) can be fitted to the rear seats in the vehicle. Mighty does not allow restraints to be fitted to the front passenger seats.
Please refer to the Child and Booster Seat guide for more information: