Supplied in the camper you will find linen and bedding, kitchen essentials including crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils plus all the general living gear you’ll need. Don’t forget to pack soft bags instead of a suitcase – much easier to store in the camper!
Bring your pet
Well-behaved dogs or cats are welcome to come along for the trip. A fee per hire applies. This is to cover additional cleaning processes that we undertake. For more information on bringing a pet please see our guidance here.
Exact campervan model may vary - images are indicative only. Actual campervans may vary. Actual layout cannot be requested.
- we will always provide you with a similar or better campervan
- we will always provide you with a campervan with at least the number of beds booked
- if you have booked a camper with toilet/shower we will provide this type of vehicle
Drivers licence information
Please note: A current and full motor vehicle driver’s licence is required and must be produced upon vehicle collection. Visiting us from overseas? If your licence is in a language other than English, please ensure two things:
1. The licence is appropriate for a full size motor vehicle (not restricted or learner)
2. It must be accompanied by an accredited English translation (An International Driving Permit may be acceptable as a translation if in English).
This vehicle has a positioning for a total of one child restraint. Child seats cannot be fitted in this vehicle. Children under four years must not travel in these vehicles. One booster seat (minimum four years of age) can be strapped in the front passenger seat with the diagonal lap-sash seatbelt. It is recommended that when travelling with a child, a Mighty Double Down, Deuce Plus, Double Up or Big Six is considered.
Please refer to the Child and Booster Seat guide for more information: